
As luck would have it, as I was blogging yesterday about Hurricane Ike...our home sustained some damage. It really didn't seem that bad here...a lot of rain and some wind, but nothing strong enough to cause this.
Travis called me out to the yard, and said, "Look, at that!" I couldn't believe it. The siding just ripped off.
Earlier in the week we had some water damage. The water was trapped in this bubble against the wall. I used a pin to poke a hole in it to drain the water.
Needless to say, I'm so glad we are just renting. The house is pretty, but has had so many quirks since we moved in. Out of all the quirks though, the skunks almost did us in. We can still smell it occasionally. I've got to call the property managers to come out and fix it. Thank goodness, Travis doesn't have to get up there and do it.



No comments:
Post a Comment