I just wanted to post a few of my favorite pictures that Libby did for us over the Easter Break. We visited a really neat place called "The Factory" there in Franklin, TN and had a blast. I had originally hoped to have Easter pictures done outside in a garden, but the weather was terrible. It rained most of the trip, and
Murfesboro (right by Travis' home) even got hit by some
tornadoes earlier that morning. It was a wonder that the weather cleared up that afternoon.

This is the best one with all three girls. Unfortunately, Mollie has been biting her nails when she gets nervous. So a few times we had to say, "Now, Mollie put your hand down."

This was my favorite head shot of Carlie.

Ellie is missing in this one, and Mollie isn't smiling...but I love Carlie's smile and Mollie's beautiful blue eyes.

This is sweet little Ellie. The picture was actually taken in the "Sweet Shoppe" which seemed appropriate.

Carlie's face is so playful in this one. I only regret that we couldn't see Mollie more or see Ellie's reaction.

Unfortunately, there wasn't many of Mollie
cooperating in the actual photo shoot, but I wanted to post this picture I took of her during one of our walks. This is the precious face I see most often...completely carefree and laughing, and I'm so thankful I caught it on camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment