Here we are headed to the St. Louis Zoo on the school bus. It was actually a blast riding up there...listening to Veggie Tales all the way. I hated riding the bus as a little girl, but seeing Carlie's reaction was wonderful. It is a rare treat since I always drive her to school. It is sort of funny though, my last post it was raining, and wouldn't you know it...it was raining today, too.

This was taken right after it POURED! The children were soaked from head to toe. Right beside Carlie is her bestfriend Caitlin. The little boy in the red hat, J.T., she use to have a crush on at the beginning of school...not so much now. She is realizing boys and girls are very different. :)
I love this one. It is especially funny to me, because Carlie has had a loose tooth now for a week and a half. We were so excited when it first wiggled, and I've been dying to post a picture of her loosing it, but crazy enough it has hung on for more than a week. It is funny to see her smile, because the little tooth is tilted and desperately wants to come out, but I'm not pulling it out. ;) Oh, and Ellie has gotten her first tooth. It is still coming out, but definitely noticeable.




No comments:
Post a Comment