So this is a picture from Thanksgiving. We call this "Busting Time." It is a typical pillow fight, which my girls happen to LOVE.

Here you can see Daddy and Uncle Bret getting into the action. The first picture is to prove that the girls actual enjoy it. If I had posted just the second one, you might would have thought we were torturing them, but "No" they ask for it.
Now, here is a picture of the Aunts getting in on the action. Can you see Lanie in mid-air? Gotta love it.
Now, unlike some of my friends who have 100+ readers reading their blog/day (just kidding, Whitney)...I have perhaps two or three people who read my blog. The sweet girl on the left, in the crazy pajama pants, well that would be one of my three regular readers, Sweet Aunt Lanie. So this post is for you, Lanie. Lanie has been such a precious addition to our family. She is the glue that holds everything together, and we just adore her. We got to go to her parent's house over Easter break and had a blast. The darling girl on the right, no, not Mollie, is Aunt Neise. Aunt Neise (aka Denise) also holds a huge place in my daughters' hearts. Denise is always intentional about making memories with the girls, and will drop everything to be with them. You can't say that about many people. Denise is one of those people that when your heartbeats, she feels it. I can't imagine not talking to her every week.




1 comment:
Wow!
1) Now, that's no "typical" pillow fight...there's no Walters' body slammin in the regular joe's pillow fight.
2) Yes, the crazy pajama pants are hard to miss. I was in a hurry to get back outside, no time for finding normal attire. :)
3) Thanks for the sweet shout-out! I love reading your blog. I am always excited to check for updates on my 4 favorite girls (and 1 favorite bro-in-law). The pictures help me feel like I am a part of seeing the girls grow, despite the miles we are apart. I also love your writing and perspective on life.
I can't wait till we can see you again and mostly likely make even more crazy memories. Love ya!
Post a Comment