We drove down to Nashville to celebrate the tomb being EMPTY. Yes, more than two thousand years ago several people celebrated a RISEN SAVIOR and still we do today! The weather ended up being beautiful for Easter Sunday. Here is the gang...

This was Ellie's first Easter, and she took the show.

A quick picture before the Rural Hill Easter Egg Hunt. This was the church where Travis and I were married almost 9 1/2 years ago.

Such a typical pose...Carlie wondering what someone else is doing across the room and if anyone will "correct" them, Mollie wondering what mischief she can get into, Ellie wondering if anyone is pay attention to her, and me being glad that I'm actually in this picture.
lol
I love this photo of Carlie's hair. When I was a little girl, I never could get many eggs. I always would find one, and then someone would get there before I could. Unlike me, my girls are QUICK! They don't waste any time.

Just precious...

What an empty wrapper? Is that it?

If everyone that held me could only by this soft and fuzzy...it would be Heaven On Earth.
2 comments:
I love the pictures. It was a great weekend! Send the girls hugs and kisses from Lanie and Bret. :)
Oh My! When did Ellie's hair change colors! She didn't keep momma's color afterall! Thought of you yesterday. We went to the live Dave Ramsey telecast.
Post a Comment