



No, I'm not going to confess my deepest, darkest secrets! Most of you know them anyway. LOL
I will admit though that I'm feeling less overwhelmed since my last post. I don't know. I guess it was so crazy making it through December...so much to do and so little time...that I needed to be able to breathe a little. I came back from the holidays with this huge burden of, "Oh, I need to blog about making a gingerbread house with Aunt Niese, then there was our trip to the Ice House at Opryland, and then there was actual Christmas, then there was those cute hats my mom bought the girls, ...." It is crazy. I can't blog about every great memory or latest funny thing the girls have done. There are way too many. I'm thankful to even have the time to take the pictures.
So I admit, I'm a MESS! I can't do everything! I can't even go to the gym lately because I hurt my foot wearing cheap shoes. So if you can accept the fact that I am not perfect, then I will continue to blog. I may not be funny, or witty, or all-inspiring, but it is nice to share. Also, in my defense...I've become passionate about helping out with Bible Hour at our church. I wanted to post two pictures of things I've been working on. I made my own "Ark of the Covenant" for $2.50 from Christmas items 75% off, and I also made a "dozen" disciples and tribes of Israel. We are trying to get the children to memorize the 12 disciples and somewhat understand the 12 tribes of Israel so I thought of having these little men in egg cartons. They are goofy...I know, but I have enjoyed seeing the children's eyes light up as they carry the Ark or play with the disciples. I hope the disciples don't mind being put on a dozen wooden eggs. Does GRACE cover that? LOL Also, I thought I would share that Ellie is now 5 mths. old. It is going by way to fast, and she is keeping me so busy. The unfortunate thing with parenting is we make the mistake of "blinking" and before we now it they are grown.



4 comments:
I for one am thrilled you aren't stopping, I am positive you will fine for putting the disciples on eggs, what a great idea and a wonderful way for them to learn!, it does go by way to fast wait till one is 13 and see what you think! I miss you! Your pics are great!
So true, so true! My blog isn't inspiring either, but that's not what I use it for... I use it to scrapbook my families memories. Although, I do love reading inspiring blogs, b/c I definitely need some inspiration sometimes!
Welcome back baby! I am glad you decided to stick around... I'll take you anyway I can get you... messy or not!
:-)
Grace is more than sufficient! (((Hugs)))
Post a Comment