The girls are loving it! We walked down to the school yesterday and had fun sledding. They have some awesome hills that I've wanted to go down for months. Oh, yes, I joined them. It was a blast. The extra laundry afterwards, not so much. Which if I could find my other camera I have pictures of that. It is lost though in the shuffle of Barbies, My Ponies, coloring pages, dinosaurs, and cars. The great part about "Snow Days" is that Trav gets to stay at home. Though, I'm irritated with him at the moment. He keeps hogging the computer saying, "I need to get my work done. Don't interrupt." Then I think how many times I want to say the same thing to him and the girls. If only I could focus on one task, "my work", with no interruptions. LOL
I need to post a recent picture of Ellie. She is growing so fast! Fortunately, while I was outside playing with the girls...she was enjoying jumping in her exercise saucer by a cozy fire. Don't worry, she has a little body fat to keep her warm. hee hee. I love to kiss her little fat legs. Which speaking of, as I was about to type in my blog address, I watched the most interesting news report concerning Lindsey Lohan. She has gotten super thin on a diet of candy and Red Bull. For those of you that know me best, do you think I could switch the Red Bull with Dr. Pepper and call it a day? This hibernation thing isn't quite working. LOL
You know the worse part about being snowed in. I was suppose to go to my Beth Moore study Tuesday morning and have both girls in school. I didn't mind so much playing with the girls at home, but actually doing all my homework for the study and not getting to discuss it...stinks. You know it isn't easy keeping up in a Beth Moore study.
Well, I better get back to shoveling off the drive way. Send some warm weather our way!!! Look at the last picture on the post. We can't even see our cul-de-sac. The trucks aren't even trying to keep up with the snow.







4 comments:
Wowzers! That's a lot of snow. The crew in Paducah is completely snowed/iced in too. Cell phones didn't work there yesterday, now land lines aren't either. I miss my Mo-mo time. ;) I miss my husband, too... he's in Little Rock this week. The girls look so cute. I wish I was there to play in the snow with them. 64 degrees, yikes! I miss you guys. I finish this rotation Friday, hope to catch up w/ you soon. Love you lots!!
Hey, at least you got snow! We just got ice. I was going stir crazy after being in the house 2 days. I was at home all day Monday so by last night I was ready to go somewhere!
You know what that stuff looks like so much fun I will let you keep it! Ick!
Wow! BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!
Post a Comment