I couldn't help but celebrate with two precious friends today. Join me...
The first is a youtube video Stephen Corbett did back at my old church. He is AMAZING!!! If you have ever met Stephen, you know he is one of the most humble, genuine guys you could ever be around. His family is so precious. He has a knack for creating funny 2-5 minute video clips to compliment whatever the lesson is for that particular day at church. Supposedly this particular video has gotten 2 million + hits on youtube, causing MSNBC to become interested. Watch this clip from MSNBC...it is after the commercial.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/vp/28897578#28897578
Actual clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYI_aOyCn9Y. It looks like the video has now been seen almost 2.5 million times.
Thank you so much Stephen for sharing the love of Christ!!!
The next person I want to celebrate with is Emma Mitchell. Some of you may remember her from MOPS or playgroups I hosted back in Abilene. Emma is also one of those dear friends that touches your heart in a real way. They are living in Korea now, military, of course. You can visit her blog from mine. They recently announced they are expecting their third child. For several years they had tried to get pregnant again with no luck. Then she had a few miscarriages. So her being even brave enough to share the news is remarkable. I couldn't be more excited for them. She is such a wonderful mom, and what a huge ANSWERED PRAYER to see little Baby Mitchell growing and thriving.
PRAISE GOD!!!! My heart is so excited for what the future holds for both Stephen and Emma. The Lord is so good!!!
I feel so blessed today! The snow is a radiant white, and yet the weather is gorgeous and the sun is out...warming my very soul. What an amazing morning already!


1 comment:
Dot,
Thank you so much for your sweet words. You are a wonderful woman and friend! The Lord is good and we are so blessed to have another little one on the way. Whatever God has in store for us on this journey we are ready. His will is perfect and we are content in it.
You are such an encouragement to so many... Thank you!!
I hope our military paths cross again someday.
Post a Comment