Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saying Goodbye!


As of Monday, 5141 Millie Court, will no longer be our home. A new family has already moved in, and have started making their own memories. On Monday everything will be official, and a check will soon be sent out in the mail to finish the transaction. A simple check...representing the end of our time there in Abilene...at least temporarily. I can't help but be sad to say "Good-bye."

For over three years, I have seen my girls grow up there. I have seen them have so many "first." I have entertained friends and family so precious to our hearts. I can't even find the words now to express how wonderful our time was there. Between those four walls, a lot of love was shared...tears shed...wounds healed...laughter expressed...Thank you Jesus, for giving us the blessing of being in Abilene. Thank you for reminding me that LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION...does truly make a difference. Living on a cul-de-sac and having the wonderful neighbors we did made it a perfect place to raise a family.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

I even had a lot of fun times on Millie Court... bunko and swimming. We all miss ya!

The Stevens Family said...

I'm sooooo glad you have a blog now! It makes it so much easier to keep up with you guys on a day to day basis. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad that the house will be a weight off of your chests. Saying goodbye is so hard, though! We miss you so much. Things are pretty boring around here. I am thinking of going to MOPS again this year. I want to just be one of the moms, though. How is Travis? Any improvement? Keep us updated. Love you all!

Anne said...

Missing you!