Good Morning! It is early at the Walter's home, but I can't sleep. Ellie is as active as can be and yet still content to stay right where she is. Though, I will be 39 1/2 weeks pregnant, tomorrow. The nurse said my cervix was posterior...not quite sure what that means. I feel like "ALL BABY."
God has quite a sense of humor. I have tried to nail down when Ellie was coming as much as possible. Travis' family was here in the early part of July, then my mom took the girls to Chicago for "Cousin Camp" and now we are extremely blessed that Travis' parents were willing to come back a 2nd time.
This summer has been "RUSH, RUSH, RUSH"...and then "WAIT, WAIT, WAIT." Fortunately, the girls have made wonderful memories they will cherish for a lifetime because of the circumstances. The grandparents and Aunt Marcella have made sure to fill their LOVE TANKS to the brim...knowing soon, hopefully, they will have to share with our soon to be newest addition, Ellie Grace Walters. Here are some cute pictures. Proof that the girls have been "quite" entertained this summer. LOL




2 comments:
Girl, You look amazing!! You're one of those pregnant women that I love to hate!
I'm still feeling for ya! You don't look very big though!
Post a Comment