Saturday, July 19, 2008

Two Little Princesses






Carlie would be so upset if I didn't show you her room. The paint color was actually called "Princess." Gotta love PINK! The bedding was a gift from my mom. She is amazing, but so is the lady who sewed it for me, Catrina. She was wonderful to work with, and so talented. If you ever need someone to sew bedding for you, make curtains, help with decor...Catrina is great. You can find her website at http://www.themoderncrib.com/. My precious hostesses even gave me a gift certificate, which I am now using to have curtains made for their rooms. Here they are!

4 comments:

Tammy M. said...

welcome to blogland!!

Angela said...

Love the blog and TOTALLY love your girl's rooms! So girly! Gonna have to see those in person sometime :)

Sarah said...

'Princess' is the PERFECT name for that color! What a beautiful, girly room!

The Pooles said...

I love the beds so perfect for your sweet girls!