It always delights me how children can find enjoyment in the smallest of things. I resisted buying a baby pool, because I thought it wouldn't compare to the real pool we had back in Abilene. But after a few trips to the swimming pool on Base, I wanted something more convenient here at home. The girls took to it immediately.
They splashed and giggled for hours. Here I was so afraid they would be disappointed, and yet they were ecstatic.


Everyone needs a sister!!!

Here is my dare devil!

Not quite sure about being in the cold water, but loved the splashes that hit her.

Going one more time...
3 comments:
Good creativity using the slide.
Is that Mollie? She looks just like Carlie?
We miss your pool and YOU!
your girls are so cute!! i have been debating getting one of these pools too! I am going to for sure now!
Post a Comment