




WOW! Three different posts in one day. I'm going for some kind of record. Really, I've just been slacking off on posting. I guess too busy making memories.
This is a random collection of photos, but precious to my heart.
Photo of: The puppet with Grandpa Walters and the girls. --You have to know Travis' dad. He is hilarious. He was cracking us up so bad one morning. He was being so silly, and we all couldn't stop laughing. The girls really love him and Grandma so much. Since living in Illinois, we get to see them so much more, and it has been so precious to us.
Photo of: Travis and the girls on the couch--Travis is just an AMAZING DAD! I can't tell you how wonderful he is with the girls. Here they are reading together. When I flew down for my 10 year reunion at ACU, he kept all 3 girls. They had an absolute blast together. Unfortunately, he isn't one for taking pictures...so no evidence. LOL
Photos of Mollie's friends and Ellie's friends: These are precious because it is a reminder of how good God has been to provide friends here in Illinois. The one of Ellie's friends cracks me up, because I thought I was leaving a church that was very fertile (15 showers I helped host in one year) only to come to a church with many babies, too.
Photo: of Carlie's artwork--She did this picture the other day. I know I'm partial, but she truly has a gift for coloring. The ducks are AMAZING! She thinks of this stuff in her head and then draws it on paper.

This is a random collection of photos, but precious to my heart.
Photo of: The puppet with Grandpa Walters and the girls. --You have to know Travis' dad. He is hilarious. He was cracking us up so bad one morning. He was being so silly, and we all couldn't stop laughing. The girls really love him and Grandma so much. Since living in Illinois, we get to see them so much more, and it has been so precious to us.
Photo of: Travis and the girls on the couch--Travis is just an AMAZING DAD! I can't tell you how wonderful he is with the girls. Here they are reading together. When I flew down for my 10 year reunion at ACU, he kept all 3 girls. They had an absolute blast together. Unfortunately, he isn't one for taking pictures...so no evidence. LOL
Photos of Mollie's friends and Ellie's friends: These are precious because it is a reminder of how good God has been to provide friends here in Illinois. The one of Ellie's friends cracks me up, because I thought I was leaving a church that was very fertile (15 showers I helped host in one year) only to come to a church with many babies, too.
Photo: of Carlie's artwork--She did this picture the other day. I know I'm partial, but she truly has a gift for coloring. The ducks are AMAZING! She thinks of this stuff in her head and then draws it on paper.



2 comments:
I love all the updates! The girls are so cute...it's great seeing all the pictures!
I can see why they are so precious to your heart! Your girls are so beautiful!
Post a Comment