Sunday, August 10, 2008

WHAT? Target doesn't have it!



I have to say the shopping here is AMAZING! You can find so many things right around the corner, and St. Louis is just a hop, jump and skip away if you need even more selection.


So imagine my surprise when I couldn't find anything to coordinate with Ellie's watermelon dress from Gymboree for my two oldest girls. What was a mom to do? I wanted them to all be dressed a like for this idea I have for Ellie's birth announcement/"We have Moved!" card. So I had to get creative.


On a whim, I decided to paint Carlie and Mollie's shirts. Here is my work in progress. You will have to wait to see how cute they look in them when the announcement comes out.


1 comment:

Whitney said...

Well you're lucky b/c here Old Navy, Steinmart, and Bed, Bath, & Beyond are all closing down! :(

When does K start there?