Friday, August 15, 2008

A Fun Week!





Just some highlights from the week:


* Carlie and Mollie are sporting their new Barbies from the soon to be released "Diamond Castle" movie. Grandpa and Grandma bought them for their birthdays.

* Mollie is loving that Daddy came home to take us out for lunch. Doesn't she look cute in his hat?

* Ellie is signaling to me, "No more pictures, Mommy! I know I'm cute, but stop with the pictures."

* Carlie is loving Kindergarten, and seems to adore her teacher, Mrs. Evans. I'm so glad we made the decision to put her in First Baptist Academy. I really think it is going to be an awesome year!

---As I write this, I can't help but be extremely grateful for the dear husband I have. He works so hard to provide for his girls. Our lives are near perfect, because of the sacrifices he makes on a daily basis.



7 comments:

Lanie said...

Great pictures! I love the girls' dresses in the pic with the Barbies. I also see the watermelon outfits turned out well. We are looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

I'm Erin. said...

Your girls are beautiful and I can't believe that your blogging with a newborn!
Hope you're squeezing some sleep in too ;)

Angela said...

Hey Dorothy- just wanted to give you my email real quick-
angcelese@hotmail.com
See you sometime this week hopefully- (still planning on Tuesday?)

The Pooles said...

Wow I didn't even know Ellie was here She is beautiful! Congratulations, they all look so happy, we miss you guys.sh

Brooke said...

Dorothy your girls are so pretty! And so big!! I didn't even know you were having a third!! Congrats to you Ellie is georgous!

Unknown said...

I miss you, sweet friend! Ellie is beautiful, of course!

Robyn said...

Carlie will love kindergarten! I am needing some new Ellie pics!