Beautiful pictures. The girls' dresses are so cute! It was very good to talk to you last night. I am going to steal your pics, ok? Have a great weekend! Love and hugs!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Little Ellie is absolutely beautiful...I knew she would be. =) Girl...I am bowing down to you having her all natural. I guess if I had no choice, I would have too....but I'm a "bring on the drugs" type of girl. ha!! I can't wait to see the pictures as she gets bigger & bigger! You are blessed!
Blogging to me is similar to meditation. It allows me to record those life events that we "meditate" or ponder on that truly shape our lives. Those sweet remembrances that we hope never to forget. "May my meditation be pleasing to Him, as I rejoice in the Lord." Psalms 104:34 This is my desire as I blog.
God has promised that if we pray and meditate on His Word we will experience a RENEWAL in our hearts, in our minds, and in our lives. My prayer is that God will continue to take my "shabby" heart and renew, restore, revive, refresh, and rejuvenate it to its intended glory.
4 comments:
Very cute!
Beautiful pictures. The girls' dresses are so cute! It was very good to talk to you last night. I am going to steal your pics, ok? Have a great weekend! Love and hugs!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Little Ellie is absolutely beautiful...I knew she would be. =) Girl...I am bowing down to you having her all natural. I guess if I had no choice, I would have too....but I'm a "bring on the drugs" type of girl. ha!! I can't wait to see the pictures as she gets bigger & bigger! You are blessed!
Dorothy! Congratulations-- She is beautiful. I so enjoyed reading the details of how she 'came out...' You go girl with that natural delivery =)
And I didn't realize that she will for sure be your last. What a blessing... Three beautiful daughters and sisters to one another.
I'll keep checking in to get information on how your family is adjusting to Ellie's arrival!
Post a Comment