Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Travis on Air Force One

Yes, this is my extremely lucky husband getting a private tour of Air Force One. Obama was scheduled to throw the 1st pitch at the MLB All-Star Game last night here in St. Louis, MO.
Earlier this month Travis had organized a Squandron Commander Course at Scott AFB. One of the pilots of Air Force One had attended. He was grateful to Travis and all the hard work he had done and decided to invite him for a tour. Along with a friend from work, Travis headed down to the game. The whole city was excited about the president coming. This was a once in a lifetime invitation, and I was so glad Travis was invited. He said it was truly AMAZING!
Another AMAZING sight is the view from our porch in Branson. I forgot to post it with the other Branson pictures. I never realized how gorgeous Missouri was. Isn't it absolutely beautiful?




No comments: